Team Review 2's Logo

Views

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Audition notes.

This is what I do to make my video review I put it on Microsoft One Note and stuff so I decided to show you the notes I took.


 

Done with Audition!!!!

 
 

Graphics- The graphics for the game is ok but what surprises me is the amount of things you could get for free. I loved the setting of the place an how different your character could be and how different everything could be. Many stages and the city is very awesome looking (I think it got a makeover while I was gone)

Sound- There is lots of stereo and the music ranges from everywhere (some bad) I personally thing that the music can be very nice. I think that the music just keeps expanding so you are bound to find something you like. The beat to the music is good so it can stay in sync but the only problem is lag can make you loose some points

Game play- I played a couple of modes (seeing how there was about 9) I checked and some of the were pretty good. I loved playing beat up (a carnation of DDR) and normal was good too. Beat up made you use the number pad and hit a button corresponding with where it was. Normal was the basic used in almost all modes. You press the arrows in order then press spacebar when in the white area. The one I hated was the one two mode. You followed a NPC (Non playable character) and when it was your turn you figured out how to do the same beat.

 
 

Lasting Appeal- The game is fun and does steal your interest for a while. I love playing it when a friend I met online is there. The best part of this is that the shop does not make you have to waste your money buying a game card but instead you can buy with beats. Or like currency in a shop that is accessible easily. Though like other games you may need to have some devotion to play these games.

 
 

Fun- The modes the friends, the games, the varieness, all of these thing came into play and this is why I loved this game.

No comments: