Team Review 2's Logo

Views

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Flyff Notes

Here are the notes for the game (since today is wedensday).


 

In news I was able to play Flyff and got to level 20! This means that I can start flying which should be the main point in the game. I'll start editing tomorrow and I'll start the video review tomorrow (if they are no distractions). In other news luberducky is working on his Rapplez review which he is taking extremely long at doing. I have a new printer which I can scan stuff in. Hopefully it will work so I can start doing stuff. Oh by the way from now on News will be at the bottom except for Written Reviews, Notes, and Video Reviews. Well I hope you all have a good time cause I'm going to bed!


 


 


 

Graphics- Graphics are nice if I depended on vairity. I loved the moments when you attacked but also monsters were very different. Though the islands were pretty small but that's something you could look over. I loved the different monsters but also everything else about the island. The terrain was the same in some places and if you placed the camera right you were able to see the inside of a person. (There will be a picture). I liked most of it espcially the difference in your character as for the NPC's they are exactly the same. I'm guessing that they did this on purpose. The reason is because they have I guess a classification system so people can easily tell when a

 
 

Sound- The sound is ok I think it's pretty good even though I was stuck in the mainland a lot. The music changed depending on where you were. I heard some samples of the music and I desired it. The music wasn't maple story type of music but even so it was worked on very well.

 
 

Gameplay (the longest subject)- The game play is seriously fun. I loved it best one I have seen in all 4 games I have reviewed. The gameplay worked flawlessly and well nothing felt slow or boring. Every thing seemed to work flawlessly. The games currency is penya which is very easy to find. You fight by attack and you can use skill attack which is the equvilant to a special attack. This attack is pretty good and very useful. You start off in the game at Flaris and are left there with an unresponsive tutorial guide. This was a horrible thing but they made sure that we felt welcome anyway when monsters that you wanted to attack where very close. What I really liked about the game was the ability to walk through people and monsters. So when you are seeing fields of monsters you can walk through them without getting hurt which hasn't been seen in many rpg's and the feature is highly used. Monsters also won't attack you unless these 2 things happen your attacking them or you're their name is red. This is one of the greatest features of the game and again I highly recommend it.

 
 

Lasting Appeal- The game is fun and one of the games that I'm excited to play when I get home. Every thing goes down flawlessly I can't say much in this subject because of how awesome it was.

 
 

Fun- The game has almost no flaws whatsoever ( I guess this is where all the developers were) I loved it and will continue to love as the first game to stay on my computer.

 
 

Downloadability- The game can be found and I have seen numerous annoucements. The game also is the sister game of Raplez so it should be easy to find. I think that you also can look at trailers and it is a pretty popular game so and again a bit more playfull so it can be open to almost anyone you see.

No comments: