Team Review 2's Logo

Views

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Youtube users

Well this where I linked you to so here is the paragraph

I realized that if you go to a website (http://speeddemosarchive.com/PaperMarioTTYD.html) look at the intermission after chapter 6 you will realize how Mario gets that much attack power but it is risky. so I would not do it if I were you but you could still try I'll post this on the chapter 8 parts again I recommend you don't do it but if you want to you can. By the Way don't email to him he probably doesn't know English seeing how he misspelled chapter and that every time you look at his summary you see the word para instead of for and also you look at his channel and you WILL see that he is from Brazil. again the website is http://speeddemosarchive.com/PaperMarioTTYD.html say thanks to Kimi12715 for giving me that tiny hint about speed demos. By the way I bought paper Mario: the thousand year door from Nintendo world visit that place if you can. Hope that answers your questions.
Sorry about the long paragraph but there you go!

No comments: